At Compelling Content Solutions, we assist clients with a plethora of content marketing services, including content creation, marketing analysis, content management, and strategy. Our qualified writers understand the quality of a good message and have spent years honing their craft, leading to streamlined storytelling that is seamless with your brand’s voice. And our experienced marketing team understands how to utilize that content in order to drive more engagement and ultimately more revenue.
Step up to the podium and above the internet static of your competitors. If you’re new to the content marketing and digital copywriting world, check out what we’re all about and be sure to take a peek at our writing samples.
Content Marketing Analysis
The CCS content marketing rock stars will provide you with a detailed examination of the elements and structure of your current content and how it can be improved and built upon to attain more clients and build a solid foundation for your marketing strategy.
Content Strategy Development
Think of us like a branding bootcamp. We dive deep into your goals and offer customized content marketing services to make your message even more effective, including:
- Strategy development
- Consulting for a variety of platforms, including Facebook, Twitter, and Pinterest
- Editorial calendar development
- Content inventory and audit
- Post promotion strategy, conversion optimization, and tracking
Content isn’t just king. It’s the kingdom that connects customers to brands. Our cherry-picked content marketing strategists and copywriters are foaming at the mouths to deliver outstanding content that engages and attracts your target audience.
Allow us to tell your tale through:
- Blogging – Consistently solid blogs that engage, educate, and entertain
- Landing Pages – Expertly crafted landing pages that showcase your products, services and expertise
- Revamping old pages and creating new ones to keep your site fresh
Outsourced Content Marketing Director
Think of us as your own personal director of content marketing.
We go WAYYYY deeper than SEO. We get to down to the nitty-gritty of your marketing campaign by creating order from chaos. We’ll put a plan into action and turn your goals into real results. From creative development and competitive auditing, we have content marketing strategy down to a science. Our full suit of effective planning ensures that our content delivers.
Need a strategy? Contact us or check out our Content Marketing packages below.
10 Content Marketing Ideas Worth Considering
Compelling Content understands that high quality content marketing services necessarily involve a diverse content marketing strategy. A successful content marketing service will reach as many members of your target audience as possible. In other words, it will generate some content that targets people who have time to spend 30 minutes reading a long, informative article during a break at work. It will also generate content geared toward prospective customers who check their social media accounts several times per day. No two successful content marketing strategies are exactly alike, but they all have one thing in common. Namely, they incorporate several content marketing ideas when promoting their products.
Which Content Marketing Services Should You Employ?
There are so many different content marketing ideas out there. It is neither possible nor advisable for one business to use them all. Some content marketing ideas are little more than fads in the content marketing service industry, and you should beware of those. You, as a business owner, want content marketing services with real staying power. Here are ten of the best strategies you can ask your content provider to implement:
10 of the Best Content Marketing Services You Can Buy
- Contests for User-Generated Content – What better way to get your customer base to engage with your brand than by publishing content that they themselves generate? Announce a contest that asks your followers to submit content, such as photos or quotations, on a theme related to your brand. The prize can be cash, free products, or just publication.
- Evaluating Your Existing Content – One of the most valuable content marketing services a marketing company can provide is to assess how well your current promotional content is working. Looking at the rates of conversion for the content you have already published is an important first step to developing more effective marketing content.
- Podcasts – It is important to incorporate a mix of text, images, and video content to cover all your bases for people’s preferred content medium. Don’t forget about podcasts, though. Unlike text and video, podcasts are a great way to convey longform content that people can consume during asks that require them to focus their eyes on their work.
- Product Guides – Whether you publish them as eBooks or as blog posts, product guides help your customers reach a final decision about which product to buy. It is important not to make your product guides sound too promotional. Don’t simply boast about how your product is superior to your competitors’ products. Instead, focus on the specific niches that your products fill and what makes them unique among all the products on the market. Even better, publish a product guide that only deals with your company’s products. An e-book like this is the essence of bottom of the sales funnel marketing. It is specifically for people who have decided to buy one of your products but have not decided which one.
- Beginners’ Guides – You would be surprised how hard it is to find articles, eBooks, and blog posts that provide a basic introduction to a type of product or service. Readers will be very grateful for content that defines terms and explains the differences between the various categories of a particular type of product.
- Link Your Content to Your Other Content – Yes, it is a good idea to produce content that other people want to link to, but you can do even better. Ask that new blog posts contain links to other pages on your site. This way, prospective customers will stay on your site even longer.
- Respond to Customer Feedback – Businesses spend so much time seeking responses from customers. The best way to encourage more customer engagement is to keep the two-way conversation going. Hiring a content marketing service to respond to customer feedback is a good investment.
- Lists – If listicles are a fad, they are certainly a long-lasting one. Numbered lists help readers visualize the structure of what they are reading. There is a reason they have remained popular.
- Aggregated Content – Presenting your extensive research in digest form is valuable to readers. Articles that are annotated sets of links to source articles can be very informative.
- Speculation About Future Trends – Articles that guess what is coming next in a current industry tend to be interesting and thoughtful. They are a good way to attract clicks without resorting to shameless clickbait.
All of these content marketing strategies require skill and expertise to implement successfully. Compelling Content Solutions can help you decide which of these marketing ideas are best for your business. Our writers and content experts can produce content that is consistent with your company’s brand identity. Contact Compelling Content Solutions to take your content marketing strategy to the next level.